Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a truck load of Ducati, BMW and Triumph parts. All new in boxes....only opened to check items and snap quick picture. I made a spreadsheet (rudimentary skills there) with list price. All prices will be 50% retail OBO. I realize some parts are not worth much more than the shipping so group buys perhaps would be good? There are some expensive pieces (termi) and some pieces that are getting hard to find...nice Ducati Performance pillion covers. Anyway feel free to ask questions or tell me how to make this better. I could also make individual ebay auctions if people are more comfortable with that??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not a dealer just a biker that won way more at an auction than I ever imagined....my condo is packed to the rafters while I gather part #s. I will then be moving everything to a storage locker some distance from my house. With that in mind I would like to ship once a week. It will be shipped using Canada Post with tracking and insurance. Big ticket items with high shipping charges I will negotiate...thinking we split shipping. Otherwise buyer will pay shipping. Again, I am pretty flexible. thanks Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in saskatoon Saskatchewan. I cut and pasted spreadsheet so it showed up as a picture? Any idea how to get spreadsheet to site another way.. not a clue of excel world. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry just catching on here. I didn't receive notice these msg were here. I also can't find how to PM to P987s, or 360turbo. can you send me msg with parts interested in? thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts