Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, several weeks ago I purchased the TB cruise control for my Multistrada. Three days afterwards and still no word I finally email for confirmation on my order and only then did I receive the associated password, install pdf, etc.; however, Wayne mentioned nothing about sending the install cable and box which clearly seems a part of the kit. Over the last week I have now sent about 5 different emails just simply asking them to confirm if it was mailed to me. No response. Nada. It’s been about 3 weeks since my order. Would anyone mind loaning me a cable so I can do the cruise install and then send it back to you? I would even be willing to pitch in some small change for the trouble. Thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
From what I understand, there are two separate interfaces Tuneboy has used; the older style Innovate WB-01 box, which has been discontinued by the manufacturer for years now, and some newer setup I'm not familiar with. I don't think the keys are compatible between the two, so you would need to get that sorted out before anyone could potentially help.

Secondly, IIRC when used the key marries itself to the interface it's used with. So if you did this you would be stuck without any way to modify settings once you left without the interface, unless you bought another key.

Wayne used to be a fairly active participant on this forum, I guess that ended a long time ago. It seems like much of his support for US customers did, too. I take no joy in saying that, and I was always happy with their products. You might want to consider requesting a refund, and even forcing the issue w/ your credit card company if it comes to that. They key by itself is basically worthless. Until you've got the hardware interface, you've paid for something you didn't receive.

Consider as well that nothing on earth is working normally with this COVID-19 mess. 3 weeks does seem a long time for an answer to a simple question, though, even for Tuneboy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And sure enough, after starting a Paypal case against them I now get a response this morning via Paypal that my cable was shipped...wait for it...this morning. This was after my 5 or more emails go unanswered, even when I was only asking “if” they had mailed me the install usb cable, nearly 2 weeks after purchase. Had to start a case against them just to get the cable mailed to me. Sheesh. At least it’s on the way now.

·
Premium Member
12,220 Posts
Cut your losses go with REXXER. TB and Emma were always ready to help , until they got your money then it was a different story. Sad way of doing buisness....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts