Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right area as my bike is a 2003 620 sport. I know a lot of the parts are interchangeable as I have already swapped out the windshield and rear tire cover from my 2000 750ss, but I am looking to buy some colored fairing bolts, but I don't have any clue what the sizes are. Even if I take them off, I still don't really know the sizes. I imagine that someone on here would just have enough experience that they've already done something similar to this and have bolt sizes if not for the 2003 620 Sport then possibly for a 1999-2002 supersport? At least with that, while I still have my supersport I can check and see if they're the same. Thanks!

·
Mr Leakered
8,816 Posts
I bought some replacement screws, washers, and wellnuts from these folks:

http://desmoparts.com/

The prices seemed very reasonable with fast shipping.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like a legit site, but what I'm really looking for is just the sizes of the fairing bolts so that I can order some custom ones. I have all of the oem ones and everything, just hoping to replace the most obvious fairing bolts with some red bolts to give it some color. Just looking for the sizes. Thank you though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problemo, yea that's at least worth a shot. I can take the bolts out and give it a shot. Definitely a start and I'm in no hurry :) Thanks a lot tony.

If anyone else just happens to know the exact bolts I'd still like to hear it, but I'm going to go ahead and try to figure out the sizes via removing them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still think the 620 looks clean like that... this tastynuts site looks like a winner... i highly doubt all of the bolts in the fairing are m5/16mm... but they do have the full fairing kits there... just have to pay international shipping and horrible exchange rate... anyone have a similar site but in the US?

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
ah sorry i thought we were talking screen bolts. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts