Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
When I bought my s4rs from a private owner I had some questions on the bike. The owner had purchased it there, and called them. They were helpful and also reminded the owner that service would be due soon, so at least they seemed to be on top of things. I've never dealt with them directly.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I bought my Multi from their Orlando Store and I bought a Triumph that had been serviced by their Orlando store as well. When buying the Multi, it felt like I was dealing with a cut rate used auto dealership. Also the place was pretty rough inside and my sales guy was pretty full of sh!t most of the time. The Triumph had a fair amount of crappy work done, complete with cross threaded and stripped fasteners. The Multi was very poorly set-up after being uncrated. Now the positives, I got a great deal and they had an incredible inventory.

t_bare

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
magic city ducati in orlando sucks period

·
Registered
32 Posts
My understanding is the dealership just sold to the dealer in Tampa. I travel the 75 miles to Milillimoto in Ocala for sales and service! Sebastian the owner is a master Ducati mechanic and has a complete machine shop in house with a dyno. Just my 2c.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My understanding is the dealership just sold to the dealer in Tampa. I travel the 75 miles to Milillimoto in Ocala for sales and service! Sebastian the owner is a master Ducati mechanic and has a complete machine shop in house with a dyno. Just my 2c.
Agreed. Sebastian (owner) at Melillimoto is my dealer and serviceman. I ride 4+ hours to him because I know him and Carrol will take care of me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just found out last week that Melillimoto no longer has a Ducati franchise, and has been removed from Ducati's official dealer/service center webpage. Sebastian is still servicing bikes, but I'm not sure warranty work can be done there anymore. Bummer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I’m in the Volusia county area if anyone needs help. Also have the Ducati diag equip that works for pretty much everything up to the Panigale era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts