Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Bloody neighbors.

2415 14
So 3 days ago. A neighbor backed into my Duc and tipped it over in my apartment parking garage. They didn't bother to leave a note. They however, did try to pick it back up, using the right mirror (it fell on its left side) sadly that broke the right mirror. The best part is, I got paint transference on my rear fender and its off their SUV rear spare tire. HA! Tonight, i'll see if the police will come out to take samples or something. I dont get off work until 10pm.

Any suggestions on this? I've filed a police report, talked to my insurance and notified my landlords. All of which basically say its in my hands to get their insurance info and them to admit guilt. Need help on this one.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
oh man.. now you got me all paranoid. i think i'll run out to check on my bike--first day i've taking her to work (stayed home yesterday to run a few break-in heat cycles).

i cant believe that happened to you.. and to a matrix.. ouch. but i'm glad to hear you found the guy. i hope she comes out like new.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.