Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by cross-posting, but I posted this link in the accessory forum & I'm conscious that not everyone may look there. Furthermore, though this mirror will fit (with a sports mounting bracket) onto sports screens, it fits my ST particularly well as it fits near the top of the screen with zero obstruction of the instruments from my normal riding position.

Mods: Apologies if I shouldn't cross-post like this, & please delete if you see fit.

Everyone else: Maybe you'll stop me getting into trouble if you keep any discussion on the original thread, rather than here?

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/79-apparel-accessory-chat/151794-riderscan-blindspot-mirror.html

·
Mr Leakered
8,944 Posts
Honestly, I am more than thrilled with my Reevu helmet. It also covers the critical area right behind me as well as covering just about everything the mirrors do. Truely 360deg vision. Just sayin'.

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Tony, what's the weight of the Reevu? It looks heavy. From the website they look expensive too....
Anyone selling them in the states yet?

·
Mr Leakered
8,944 Posts
It is a bit heavier than my X-11, which was a lightweight (3 pounds, 9-3/8 ounces versus 4.0 pounds, 7/8 ounces per webbikeworld.com). The Reevu feels very nice and balanced on my head. Long rides are no issue.

I paid $476 including an extra dark shield. I just got a message the other day with a price about $80 less than that with some discussion about US distribution and that they have a booth at the LA m/c show.

Mine is a DOT version of the helmet.

Have a good one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts