Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter (10) found my special work flashlight a few days ago; it has a blacklight mode. It was evening, so she went around the house looking for things that glowed. She pointed it at my 81 MHR, still in the living room awaiting Covid 19 to go away and I got a big surprise. In normal light, the bike is super clean and very shiny but under blacklight, there are large stains on the tank that must be from fuel spills in the past, the engine had lots of little bright spots where I thought I'd cleaned but obviously not done a good job. Every trace of engine oil on the bike shine brightly! A 1st world problem...

comrade moderator
Thank you. This PSA brought to you by Ducati.ms where we strive to be on the cutting edge of Ducati performance and maintenance.

Just joshin ya...I've had Ducatis in my living room before. 馃弽

Sophomore Member
I thought Rainman was hosting.

Reactions: scott

Registered
In my early 20' I was an Operating Engineer at a high rise building that also housed a hotel. A room that had been rented for a few days was left in a pretty disastrous state and after housekeeping had done their cleanup (room out of service for 2 days!) I was asked by the GM if I would do an audit with her. The blacklight came out and we toured through the room with lights off and all looked pretty good to her in the usual spots. It wasn't until I burst out laughing and suggesting there were "a handful of spots" missed that she looked up from the floor and saw all the hand prints on the wall above the headboard. Hotel rooms only appear clean to the naked eye...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts