Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night - NYC - Soho - around 9:30pm - Saw a black sport classic on Broadway, which then made a left on Spring St.
Gorgeous bike! With a nice clean tail, no rear fender, and OEM lights were flipped upside down... The sound was really nice too (that prompted me to look at the bike). Couldn't see the exhaust, but it was definitely an aftermarket, either Termis or Zards...
Was it anyone on the list?

~k

·
Registered
88 Posts
Could have been a guy who parks in my garage in the Village. He's got a black SC with termis. Don't think he's on the forum though. There is a yellow SC I've seen around too. Parks over near 7th and Clarkson.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Saturday night - NYC - Soho - around 9:30pm - Saw a black sport classic on Broadway, which then made a left on Spring St.
Gorgeous bike! With a nice clean tail, no rear fender, and OEM lights were flipped upside down... The sound was really nice too (that prompted me to look at the bike). Couldn't see the exhaust, but it was definitely an aftermarket, either Termis or Zards...
Was it anyone on the list?

~k
Eh, I figured you guys couldn't keep up...next time I'll slow down so you can get a better glimpse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts