Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • IF YOU ARE SEEING AN EMPTY SECTION, IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIRED CLASSIFIEDS CRITERIA. Please contact a staff member to learn more.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Font

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.
Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Anyone who watches WSBK knows that Ducati’s own Scott Redding is sponsored by Muc-Off. Maybe it’s just me, but I had to google what Muc-Off was because I had never heard of it. Anyway, while surfing the Muc-Off website I stumbled upon its Black Friday sale. Muc-Off has some pretty steep discounts on motorcycle cleaning products.

·
Administrator
13,494 Posts
One of our vendors are having some nice deals:

Reactions: r_mutt

·
Registered
525 Posts
Plus Racing is having their Mega Winter Sale. I absolutely LOVE their gear. You can buy off the shelf or completely custom color, print, protection and sizing for the same price.
Custom Airbag completely leather suits $850
Non airbag leather suits $730
Custom sized Kangaroo gloves with Knox sliders $140

All suits, jackets and zip in pants can be made of Kangaroo for an upgrade option. The prices are shipped. I have the Leather jacket with almost every safety option, custom sizing, I selected my prints and logo placements, was $350 shipped. I also have the Predator gloves and love them as well. Fit is far better than my old A* and quality is just as good, if not better.
Outerwear White Light Product Black

Light Sleeve Grey Material property T-shirt

Helmet Sports gear Sleeve Personal protective equipment Art

Outerwear Sports gear White Light Product

·
Administrator
13,494 Posts
Cardo is a having a really good sale. They are my favorite com system so I don't mind giving them a plug. Pretty nice deal for the PackTalk Bold at 30% off.
Cardo Black Friday 30% Off Sale

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
I've been thinking about getting one of these. Not only can it be used to make some very interesting riding videos, it can also be used as a dash cam in the event of a mishap.

·
Registered
2022 MultiStrada V4S
35 Posts
Ducati Omaha

15% off accessories, casual and technical apparel and riding gear. Total purchase must be over $50. Nothing on the site about the sale but discounted prices will show in your shopping cart. Sale runs through 11-29.

My bag liners have been ordered. 🙂

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Motocard is having a massive sale. Just bought a pair of boots and back protector
Thanks for this --they have great prices. Does anyone know what customs fees look like for shipping to the US? Their site just says, "some taxes, duties or charges corresponding to these regions may have to be paid."

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, thanks folks! We won't close the thread in case anyone wants to still throw in a good deal (just because) but the contests is closed, and we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @youpaiyou !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard.

Thanks folks!

- Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts