Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello Duc fans

I am new here, i am gary, born england, now in the black forest, been here for 10 years and its a brilliant biking area, well worth a visit. gary

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
black_forest_851 said:
hello Duc fans

I am new here, i am gary, born england, now in the black forest, been here for 10 years and its a brilliant biking area, well worth a visit. gary
I'm jealous. I lived in Germany for four years. I wish I could live there now. Excellent roads, excellent beer (bier), excellent food . . . .

·
Registered
100 Posts
yo gazza

yo fella; here is owen, living nearby in zurich...when the season cranks-up again, me and the "zuri massive" will be carving it up to the max, typically in the alpine passes; my first choice..but my boss(748r!!) is telling me to try rollin`wid da "sud-deutchland massive" , and for sure, the roads around there are mental:D.....awsum roads just over in france too, but heaving on the weekends, from wot i recall .....ciao

·
Registered
447 Posts
yo fella; here is owen, living nearby in zurich...when the season cranks-up again, me and the "zuri massive" will be carving it up to the max, typically in the alpine passes; my first choice..but my boss(748r!!) is telling me to try rollin`wid da "sud-deutchland massive" , and for sure, the roads around there are mental:D.....awsum roads just over in france too, but heaving on the weekends, from wot i recall .....ciao

your chaz speak is spot-on ...this is how you need to speak to the english as they dont speak english anymore.:D

Anywaze, John of thee westends massive.. a bit far from u init?

·
Registered
350 Posts
God I miss riding in Germany! Lived between Kaiserslautern and Saarbruecken for a touch over four years before I moved back to the states and would give almost anything to return.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts