Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know what i did to these guys but its all out war now. I have been parking under a tree at my work parking lot for 4 yrs. now this shit (pun intended).

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's pure and utter crap man! Sorry...I couldn't resist. :D

Let the war begin...just remember that they have the advantage of flight for dive bombing you...lol

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Wow. I've hit birds while riding but never been hit like that.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know i've never hit a bird while riding. guess im not going fast enough.

and to clarify the above happened during the workday. its not like i left it there for days or weeks.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
It's worse when you are walking and are age 73 (me) with no hair and no hat. What do you think my first word was?

·
Registered
238 Posts
i dont know what i did to these guys but its all out war now. I have been parking under a tree at my work parking lot for 4 yrs. now this shit (pun intended).

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Back in the day, I had commodore 64 computer and there was this game called potty pigeon. The object of the game was to try and birdshit on the cars etc.. as u are flying, for points. Reminds me of that game. You can call that bombardment! We got alot of crackles here in Texas, and when they get together for migration or whatever they are up to. Watch out.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Tim

Is this you at 0:18 of this video ?? :D If so could be you're in for an encore ....

Muzz aka Mr Wiezenheimer :p

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Think someone was spreading bird seed around your bike as a joke!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
you know i've never hit a bird while riding. guess im not going fast enough.

and to clarify the above happened during the workday. its not like i left it there for days or weeks.
I've been riding about 7 years now. The first was a turkey vulture on a back country road 2 years ago. I came around a bend at a good clip (80 or so) and a ways ahead were some vultures working on a road kill. All but one scattered pretty quickly. The last needed a couple more nibbles then took off flying directly AT me. It bounced off me knee buck and just about knocked me off the bike. That thing was BIG.

Next was just a couple weeks ago when a little something came out of nowhere and kamikaze dive bombed me right in the shoulder. I don't think he made it :(

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Same thing happened to me, here in socal we have many sea birds, they have a shotgun ass, its amazing the amount of ground their crap can cover.

best part will be cleaning it up.

B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts