Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Bimota Tesi

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SSR-01 
#1 ·
is there anywhere for sale Tesi, any model !?

#2 ·
I was just offered a completely restored one that's super nice. It's not for me but if you want it, shoot me a PM.

#5 ·
He also seems to always have stuff "in line" that is not listed on the website.
I think he only lists bikes on the website after they are perfect.

I myself am on the hunt for the right Bimota as well.

#6 ·
This one is mine. I wouldn't sell it, because it's to much work getting one into the U.S. Plus you would faint if I told you how much is invested. Vyrus may say they cost $65,000, but that's just to talk to you. "You simply must have a titanium crank." "And you can't let anyone see you without the real Brembo GP calipers and Carbon Rotors." "Let's get the NCR catalog out and see what's in it?"
There may be a couple of Vyrus that have been sold, but not by anyone who really love motorcycles. This is the most Bad Ass riding motorcycle in the world. And I own some BAAD ASS bikes. If you put someone who knows how to ride on this thing... you will never see them again. That's a 1200cc NCR race motor. 135 HP and 135 KG. This is a 135 hp Motocross bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.