Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could somebody give me a low down on real world prices of Bimotas?
I know what KBB and NADA say are they accurate (low/high)? Thinking about a Db2. Thanks

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
foggy123 said:
I know what KBB and NADA say are they accurate (low/high)? Thinking about a Db2. Thanks
Personal experience has them going for between 10 and 13K.

·
Registered
73 Posts
foggy123 said:

Depends strictly on milage, condition and rarity. Take KBB and NADA and toss 'em out the window on the older models and the rare ones. An aquiantence of mine has an unmolested DB2 in showroom condition, with less than 800 mi on it, for sale; how bad do you want it?

I also know of an SB6R (2000) with 0 miles and the MSO (never titled) with lots of carbon and titanium bits, Ohlins', and Marchesini wheels....just $31,750. :( I think "book" prices for the late Ninties bikes are pretty close (within 10-15%) but the older bikes and the rarer ones (SB8S, any TESI's, ect.) are strictly whatever the buyer and seller agree on. :crazy:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where is it located? What year and how much?
i saw the sb8r in classifieds but would prefer Duc powered bike.

BimotaDB4 said:
Depends strictly on milage, condition and rarity. Take KBB and NADA and toss 'em out the window on the older models and the rare ones. An aquiantence of mine has an unmolested DB2 in showroom condition, with less than 800 mi on it, for sale; how bad do you want it?

I also know of an SB6R (2000) with 0 miles and the MSO (never titled) with lots of carbon and titanium bits, Ohlins', and Marchesini wheels....just $31,750. :( I think "book" prices for the late Ninties bikes are pretty close (within 10-15%) but the older bikes and the rarer ones (SB8S, any TESI's, ect.) are strictly whatever the buyer and seller agree on. :crazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts