Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I got lucky and last week added 2006 SB8K Santamonica, an ultimate motorcycle in my opinion, to my stable. All my bikes are beautiful but I think BMW fit and finish is even better than Bimota.

Just took it out on a short ride and so far I love it. The only problem so far are the ridiculous mirrors that interfere and don't show squat. Previous owner had Convertibars installed (I had these on my Guzzi) and it really helps with body position.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got together with another owner last week, hoping to get all 4 of us together for shoot soon. Sorry for quality, only had phone on me.
nice shot Dan! i bet most people dont even know what the standard one is, let alone yours......
i was at a bike meet last weekend and if i had a pound everytime someone asked me if it was a 700..........

you getting much seat time on it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I got lucky and last week added 2006 SB8K Santamonica, an ultimate motorcycle in my opinion, to my stable. All my bikes are beautiful but I think BMW fit and finish is even better than Bimota.

Just took it out on a short ride and so far I love it. The only problem so far are the ridiculous mirrors that interfere and don't show squat. Previous owner had Convertibars installed (I had these on my Guzzi) and it really helps with body position.
amazing. really nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hi
well I just threw a DB2 pic on another post here, but no shame in another one and a good excuse to air the second Bimota in the stable which actually belongs to my wife :)

dae bee due

Brigitte's ee bee quatro

this was a bit of a rush paint job because I wanted the bike looking good for some filming we're doing on the bikes. Otherwise it's in the middle of a rebuild- concentrated on fixing up the wiring loom at the moment :eek:
patience required, but it's on the way.

this pic is pure self gratification :D
first time to get all the 'nice' bikes in one shot

alright then, one more

all the best
Ian

·
Flying Brit
1,792 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Some good pictures there, the DB6 looks fantastic from that angle and certainly doesn't look standard, any more pictures of the DB5 and DB6?

21 - 40 of 94 Posts