Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Television pitchman Billy Mays — who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets — died Sunday.

And if you order today, we will bury Billy twice ... you pay only shipping and handling :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Thats about as funny as a truckload of dead babies on mothers day

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
That's colder than a gut shot bitch wolf suckling 7 pups up a hill in the dead of winter with her leg in a #4 leg trap

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I wanted him off my TV but this is ridiculous. Now if I can just get Jon and Kate plus eight off my tv I will be happy
That atrocious crap is on the chopping block along with their marriage.

Seriously , though, what's with all the dyin' goin' on 'round here lately? :confused:

Farah, Michael, Billy and Ed McMahon ... :( :(

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I have no idea who Billy May is:confused: I even saw a picture of him on the NY Times site and still don't know who he is:confused::confused:

Sometimes it's good to not have television:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
you have no idea how lucky you are not to know who he is. He was by far the most annoying person ever. I made a pact with myself a long time ago that I would boycott anything he sold, to the point of making my life tougher. I am ashamed to say this but I hated him. Didnt want him dead though.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I thought he was the most annoying person I'd ever seen until I watched "Pitchmen" for a few weeks. Then I actually started to like the guy. He wasn't annoying when he was speaking at a normal level. Then he went and died. How annoying.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Go easy on the Pittsburgh boy. We don't get to many famous people from this town and everyone hated him, WTF?

Sorry could not pass this one up. I was not a big fan of his but he did do a ton of good things in this area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts