Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Bill Anderson involved in a low side

20717 Views 159 Replies 110 Participants Last post by  Drbone641
For those who know Bill, he was involved in an accident on route 3 in northern California. I am not sure about the details, but it appears he might have low sided on some sand and rocks on the road. He has a broken collar bone and few broken ribs. He was air lifted to a hospital in Redding.

He has been moved from the ICU to a regular hospital room and appears to be in good spirit when friends (Turbo) visited him.

We all wish him a speedy and full recovery.

-Fariborz
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

· Administrator
13,893 Posts
Please give him my regards and let him know he will be in my thoughts. If he needs ANYTHING I will be happy to run up to Redding or do whatever I can to help.

· Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Wow, I just read this. Get well soon Bill and I know you will be back riding, its in your blood bro.

Does anyone know how much longer he will be there? If its a few days I'll make a run up there to visit. Also, does he need any help with his bike or anything like that?

· Registered
1,901 Posts
Wishing you a speedy recovery without any side effects.

PS. The ICU nurses love it when you snap their bra ..... it drives them wild.

All the best!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.