·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is going?:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
i rode the Duc over today, just looked at the track conditions for the daytona 200. man it is not exciting being around all those people playing dressup! lol the ride there and back was the most enjoyable part.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,068 Posts
i rode the Duc over today, just looked at the track conditions for the daytona 200. man it is not exciting being around all those people playing dressup! lol the ride there and back was the most enjoyable part.

Go to the Cabbage Patch. It's worth the trip. :)

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
The best deal I heard about was a 10 day pass for $175.00.
Includes 10 nights of camping, and tickets to every track related event.
All the practice days, oval racing, supercross event, Daytona 200 and all the other races Saturday and Sunday.
I went down Friday and bought a ticket for Friday and Saturday, which included camping both nights and racing events inside the Speedway. Paid $20 for Friday and $45 for Saturday / Sunday.
The camping is at the east end where the old infield tubes come inside the track. Plenty of camping spaces. The showers were about mid infield so the weren't as convenient as the bathrooms.
Saw plenty of interesting bikes and some with more interesting riders.
Crowds seemed down this year, maybe with MotoAmerica bringing road racing back people will get interested in racing again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts