Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That did it. Just got back from a nice ride through my favorite twisties on a 72 degree spring afternoon with light traffic. What is wrong with this bike? Loose tank is fixed and been great for five months now. Engine runs great. Tweaked suspension eats up the bumps. Steering manners are effortless. Brakes are more than the bike needs. Composure at ton up speeds impressive for any bike, let alone a naked air cooled. Vibration from the engine harkens back to 1979. Takes the same corners my 675 does at similar speed and is deceptively quick coming out. If this keeps up all summer, I'm going to enjoy the downturn in the economy and get a LOT of riding in.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Recession Good Times

I totally agree. I've spent 7 months with no work, housekeeper and minder of kids at home. I spent a lot of time riding my rural roads and track riding. Its exciting and keeps me motivated. Previously I had got the engine, suspension and steering up to a good standard. The GT is fast, reliable and cheap to run. May the good times last.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's amazing what a little romp with your favorite bike will do for someone’s attitude / spirits :D

I took a little run today, and I have to say, I feel marvelous :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts