Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Update. I traded the 916 for an 07 1100S MTS to a dealer in Seattle. He later sold it on Ebay for $12,500.
So there is hope for a well kept 95' to sell at a decent price. hmmm:think: Mine is just about the same condition with same mods etc..except a full Ohlins front end and RS Spec full floaters etc...Is the market coming back or when did this sell on ebay?

·
Registered
692 Posts
My Ride...

Thought I would post a couple of pics of my 1991 900ss. Here are a couple of pics. First pic is the stock 1991 900ss and the other is a couple of years later and some upgrades and changes like Hi-Mount Carbon DP, carbon rear hugger, Galfer rear rotor, billet open clutch cover and billet pressure plate with anodized retainers, STM billet crankcase breathers, gold and red anodized, Pazzo Racing Shorties adjustable levers, braided lines on complete bike, Michelin PP 180 rear, K&N filter on Jetted carbs, 39 rear sprocket, etc., I hope you guys like it!:)

The other (yellow) pic is the same bike but I interchange fairings and tank every now and then! That way I don't get tired of the way she looks!

Best Regards,

Vickon:abduct:

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts