Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently had the exhaust, clutch cover, pressure plate & springs, frame plugs, levers and seat installed amongst other goodies and wanted to see what people thought.

·
Registered
900 Posts
What a great job! I would love to have that bike. Keep up the tasty work.
PS: Love the thin chicken strips. That's what the bike was made to do!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey ripper,
Mine's next! Pick it up tomorrow (SAT 5/9/09) in SF. TERMIS etc. RED. Check my latest post "1198S TERMI install" from one hour ago.
Yours full 70 system?

We'll have to compare, maybe meet up. Im in Dixon.
THIS frigger will peel your fingers right off the grips if yer not holding on tight enough. THAT is W/O the added HP from the TERMS!
Joe

·
Registered
312 Posts
it is never finished. lol there is always something to improve on. Unless you are riding 2up take the passenger pegs off. it really cleans up the back of the bike!!:D Other than that, congrats on the sweet new ride

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a great job! I would love to have that bike. Keep up the tasty work.
PS: Love the thin chicken strips. That's what the bike was made to do!
LOL..... Thank you Sir. I keep the bike in the hot water heater room where there is also the pool heater. The pool guy cleans the pool filter and gets that chalky powder on the ground and that is the white strips you see. I do have a little more room to lean but I haven't been to the track yet..... yet.

Hey ripper,
Mine's next! Pick it up tomorrow (SAT 5/9/09) in SF. TERMIS etc. RED. Check my latest post "1198S TERMI install" from one hour ago.
Yours full 70 system?

We'll have to compare, maybe meet up. Im in Dixon.
THIS frigger will peel your fingers right off the grips if yer not holding on tight enough. THAT is W/O the added HP from the TERMS!
Joe
Congrats Joe. I do have the full system and it really opens the bike up. Enjoy your ride!

it is never finished. lol there is always something to improve on. Unless you are riding 2up take the passenger pegs off. it really cleans up the back of the bike!!:D Other than that, congrats on the sweet new ride
Thanks for the input. I would remove the rear pegs buy my girl does ride with me at least once a week. It helps justify the spending! :D I am thinking about some kind of fabrication for the rear pegs for a better look but I'm still not sure yet. Does anyone know of a rear peg option? And you couldn't be more correct in saying there is always something to improve!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts