Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Bike cover?

1760 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Chuckracer
Can anyone suggest a great outdoor cover for a 916 series bike (998). Right now Ive got her in my finished garage, but soon my wife wants me to park her on a covered patio. The bike wont be directly in the elements ,but I want to cover it up as much as possible. Should I be looking for an OEM cover? Where are some good places to check out some prices? Thanks,

Jason
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone suggest a great outdoor cover for a 916 series bike (998). Right now Ive got her in my finished garage, but soon my wife wants me to park her on a covered patio. The bike wont be directly in the elements ,but I want to cover it up as much as possible. Should I be looking for an OEM cover? Where are some good places to check out some prices? Thanks,

Jason
There are many types of breathable fabrics available. The big difference in price between the cheap covers (and tarps) and the good covers is due to the breathable fabrics. Never ever cover a bike with a non-breathable cover. Condensation build-up under the cover can do lots of damage.

I have the max cover from empire its a 3 layer cover made from Tyvek developed by DuPont.

http://motorcycle-covers-review.blogspot.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.