Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Big Shout Out for Ducati Indy

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  beeedub 
#1 ·
This past Friday as we were headed to Indy for Moto GP, I obviously ran over something causing a nice gash in my rear tire. As I sat enjoying my lunch in Mooresville, a group approached our table and asked who was riding the red Ducati. As I acknowledged, they informed me that the rear tire was flat. So much for the nice atmosphere and great bbq. They had air in their truck that was pulling a camper and one of the group was also on a Multistrada. My friend had tire plugs and with the groups air, we were able to get the tire to hold air. I rang Ducati Indy and was informed they had a tire and would be waiting for my arrival. Upon arrival, they wrote me up, whisked my bike away and had me back in front within an hour ready to go. They were having a pre-Moto GP event and were very busy, but I was very impressed with their efficiency in taking care of me in a frantic situation. Thanks to the guys who helped me in Mooresville and Ducati Indy, I was able to head on and enjoy the weekend. BTW, Indy Ducati was a neat establishment with a fantastic inventory of parts, accessories and new and used bikes. If you find yourself passing through Indy, stop and visit them, you'll be glad you did.

#2 ·
That's the real test for any shop. How they handle a situation when it's the worst possible time for them to do so.

Great to hear a story like this. Always nice to see people helping each other out. Glad you got to the race okay.

#3 ·
I have done a track day with Indy Ducati / Commonwealth Motorsports

Have a few friends in Indy that buy there Ducs exclusively from Indy Ducati, they just treat there customers right!

#6 ·
These stories go a long way in getting repeat customers and referrals... I can't say this is true of every dealer, but the guys at Indy are definitely customer centric.

Glad to hear it turned out well for you.
Did I meet you there while I was having my tire replaced? My buddy and I spoke with a couple from Milwaukee out front under the tent next to the Diavel?

#9 ·
Same here . . . props to Indy Ducati.

I bought my 848 there and have done several track days with them. Matt is also a super fast racer and is always willing to help at the track. He took the time to help set up my suspension at the track after i bought the 848.

They also hooked me up when my TPS went haywire.

Good family-owned business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.