Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, first day in the Santa Monica Mountains with the Hyper (what can I say, I've been busy with work). Did Latigo and discovered a horrible, serious problem. The bike is sooooooooo (so, so, so) damn fast and fun that I'm riding waaaaaay past my 'street safety' limit. I had to ride Latigo three times in succession to see if I could sort the problem out...Piuma and Stunt, too (there's a quarter-mile of dirt at the top of Schuren/Stunt)

As I figure out a solution to this problem, I'll let everyone know...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
OK, first day in the Santa Monica Mountains with the Hyper (what can I say, I've been busy with work). Did Latigo and discovered a horrible, serious problem. The bike is sooooooooo (so, so, so) damn fast and fun that I'm riding waaaaaay past my 'street safety' limit. I had to ride Latigo three times in succession to see if I could sort the problem out...Piuma and Stunt, too (there's a quarter-mile of dirt at the top of Schuren/Stunt)

As I figure out a solution to this problem, I'll let everyone know...
if you don't figure it out ... the po po will provide you with a ticket to some schooling opportunities :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, although I worry more about the people in the waaahmbulance...

·
Registered
865 Posts
The cops don't focus on Latigo too much which is great... and why should they when they have all the sneaker wearing stunter guys on liter bikes blazing Mulholland only a mile away... Latigo is great because the liter bikes don't have alot of fun there so it never super crowded. Very nice for Hypers.

And you don't want to get a speeding ticket. I got one on ACH 2 months ago and the bail is $1157 dollars!!!! I am able to take traffic school for $450, but now I'm utterly freaked out about speeding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts