Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

First of all, if you live in Southern California, I'm jealous of you. In general.

However, now I've got a good reason to be envious, but I figured I'd let you folks know anyway: Glendale Pro Italia Celebration October

Looks pretty cool, IMO. If anybody attends any events, let me know how it all goes.
Enjoy, jerks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Buying a bike from them, so I am going to the dinner...like to see what the anniversay jacket will look like too :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got an 09 Hyper S in red...closed on it today...cant wait to ride it! PI was really great, Bill was very good to do biz with...no issues.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah picked up the bike today and got rid of all the stickers and reflectors, plus the c canistor..looks so much better..Zard slip on with DP ECU in the mail, loving it. I am at the back door to Ojai, 150 so let me know if you are headed that way soon. All is good.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah picked up the bike today and got rid of all the stickers and reflectors, plus the c canistor..looks so much better..Zard slip on with DP ECU in the mail, loving it. I am at the back door to Ojai, 150 so let me know if you are headed that way soon. All is good.
you ever up there during the week ? been wanting to take the new monster for a nice ojai spin

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes indeed, getting the 6.5 gal tank put on today at PI, ready to go when you are just Pm me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts