Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I wear a size 15 boot and its a nightmare. I basically have to heel change gears. Any good options for extendable gear shift leavers which wil give me more room?
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I would look at adjusting the shift lever so it works better for you.

I changed mine to the DP version (better for off-road following a little off-road incident:eek:), and these very expensive levers are nicely adjustable too...(another option if you cannot get the stock OEM to work properly).

·
Registered
263 Posts
My parts manager has installed the DP foot pegs kit on a MS1200 and he is talking about them all the time... oh and he has size 15 feet to. the best part is the roller toe peg on the shifter so you dont need to lift or move your foot to shift.
e-mail him at [email protected] he will tell you anything you want to know about big feet and set up for the 1200

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I got these on my multi and you can set them all the way back to give you more room. OR order the 50mm offset option and you can probably fit Shaq's foot on there lol. In any case they are good quality and install very easy. They are also very inexpensive. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers TurkishExpress,

So you also use the DP foot controls? You mentioned inexpensive? how much did you get them for?

Also Motodave thanks for the reply I will ping him tonight.

This is a great forum, thanks guys :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Turkishexpress,
Just to clarify, those are DD brand (from Oregon) not DP (from Italy). They look good and waaay cheaper than the DP foot control set.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Turkishexpress,
Just to clarify, those are DD brand (from Oregon) not DP (from Italy). They look good and waaay cheaper than the DP foot control set.
Yep they are not DP. I think the OP made that assumption when I forgot to put the link. They are very good quality and cheap though :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts