Can you elaborate on "complete engine"? all the parts listed add up to at least twice that amount... are you talking about a stock complete engine?I'll post here in case anyone else wants the info. Here are some of the options available (there are actually quite a few more believe it or not!).
Complete Engine - New $4,995
I was. I had a shot at a bike on the DNW forum that I really wanted. Missed out on the deal. Now I'm not sure if I want to part with it or not.Dr. D your selling the Falco?
Complete Engine refers to a complete NEW engine - with no modification. This would be for someone who doesn't want down time - build the brand new motor with the NCR kit and swap it out in a day then sell the original engine or keep it.Can you elaborate on "complete engine"? all the parts listed add up to at least twice that amount... are you talking about a stock complete engine?
The 102mm piston kit takes it to 1145 or 1154 if I'm not mistaken.Anthony, the 102 kit, will that make 1120cc?
Also how much power do you think that kit alone would make?
Anthony; can you also answer;
1. Does the piston kit alone make the 1120 cc?
2. What capacity does the stroker kit for the crank produce? ( I assume you are increasing the stroke)
3. What capacity are the Ti conrods for?
4. When you say; "he NCR kit is good for 140hp at the crank 123.9hp and 78.6ft lbs of torque at the rear wheel!" I assume this requires all of the engine work and parts you list correct? (naturally the Ti fasteners not needed but what about the collets etc)
5. Don't suppose NCR supplied you with a power curve for this motor configuration by any chance???
6. Also what exhaust was used for this power output and what engine mapping system?
Thanks in advance