Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank god I got rid of my evo before this happened...I would've never heard the end of it...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
446 Posts
$20k? for an 848? Hope he got some extra bling for that thing.

Sad thing is....he'll never really ride it. They'll take some pictures of him on it. Maybe let him ride it, very slowly, to a place where he can be seen on it adn then it will be parked in a corner and forgotten.

Glad the dealership got the money, glad Ducati made another sale.

*and I'm working really hard not to say what I really think.

·
The Road Beckons...
2,298 Posts
All the teenie boppers are going to be asking tons of questions now wherever you stop!:eek:

·
The Road Beckons...
2,298 Posts
good choice for a learner bike
He has a Ferrari... If he were going to kill himself he would have already crashed the Ferrari. Although there will be pictures of him dropping the bike on the news.:(

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
my daughter will think i'm even a bigger and better dad than i already am! :D

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
What's a Bieber? :D

·
Señor Member
8,237 Posts
Now somebody post up a You Tube video inviting him to the ECM but only if he brings Selena Gomez with him.

"in God we trust"

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if he can dance on crutches...

·
Banned
523 Posts
He has a Ferrari... If he were going to kill himself he would have already crashed the Ferrari. Although there will be pictures of him dropping the bike on the news.:(
he did. it was on the news a few months ago when he had an accident in his Ferrari LOL...it was a minor one but still.

I always wish safe riding onto everyone that has a bike, but I think I'll have to make an exception in this case. I won't have a bit of sympathy when he crashes it and ends up in the hospital. After reading that article I lost every bit of respect for him. The fact that with all the money he has, he said "usher helped pay for his Ferrari" and he's hoping to get another one for his birthday. And also asked his mom to buy him a Ducati??? Oh please! What a spoiled rich ass kid! With all that money HE should be buying his mom expensive presents.

·
Registered
204 Posts
How did they get a $20,000 USD pricetag?

I guess if he added full Termis, some carbon fiber, bike stand, helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, a Ducati coffee cup, Ducati baseball cap, maybe a Ducati hoodie sweater, including taxes and no discounts, maybe he can reach that price.

·
Idiot Savant
1,187 Posts
Pfffft! I'm loving it.
This means a ton of free advertising for Ducati. It also means that a bunch of snotty nosed rich kids are going to want to go buy one now and then they'll sell them at a reduced price the first time they scare the crap out of themselves (like on the ride home).

Hell, even if they knock them over in the garage and run over them with their Ferari there will STILL be some spare parts from them floating around on e-bay once they are scrapped.

Besides, as soon as Selena graces the pillion you can bet that the paparazzi will blast the world with pics ...and I'm a dirty old man. :rolleyes:

As for his mom buying him cars: Considering he isn't even a month past his 18th birthday you can bet that when he said that his mom was still in full control of his finances.

Last but not least, I actually don't give a flying bat crap about him but he probably doesn't give a crap about me either. Fair trade.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.