Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
There isn't a motorcycle specific kit with selectable options on their website, so I just called them and had them put together a kit for me with my specs. They still gave me a bundle discount too, so it was only $150 for the custom kit.
There is now a motorcycle specific kit that includes the parts Chuck listed early in the thread PLUS a finishing shroud (bezel) for $150 plus shipping. I guess Chuck got them thinking :D.

I am finally doing my conversion. I have to press my race bike into road service for a week-long trip from Western Pennsylvania to Maine and back. My brother, who is flying in from Oregon, will be riding my usual road bike. I purchased one of the light kits and a set of mirrors with integrated turn signals. I'm going to follow Chuck's directions pretty much to the letter, although I am interested in seeing if the included bezel will finish the front end or if I will need to go the rubber gasket route.

I'll post as the conversion moves along.

Kurt

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I sent TRS a link to this write-up, so they may have decided to put together a kit, which is great!

I have an update on the rubber fairing gasket that i put on my website, but i didn't think to post here...

The beam focus of the projector was burning the lower portion of the rubber fairing gasket, so i made a new one from brushed aluminum sheet. In my opinion, it actually looks better than just the rubber gasket.

·
Banned
7 Posts
I am looking for a conversion kit to put HID bulbs into the fog lights, and also trying to find green HIDs, I've seen people with them driving around but i am not sure if its just 3000k (yellow) with a blue film over the lense, or if its just the bulbs color output.
lighting retrofits

·
Registered
45 Posts
OMG. That's looks FREAKING awesome!!! I have to tell you it kinda touches me in my "special" places!!!
Well done!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
OMG. That's looks FREAKING awesome!!! I have to tell you it kinda touches me in my "special" places!!!
Well done!!!
LOL! Thanks, man. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Digging this one up.

But can't see any pictures in this thread, too bad :frown2:

Does anyone know of front fairing kit (999-ish) with headlamp (led if possible) that goes on 900SSie (02)? Love mine but the front has to go.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts