Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Beware of Alex's Bike Shop in Bad Mergentheim, Germany

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  duc96cr 
#1 ·
This shop sells Ducati items on eBay. Im not sure what happened to them since they have good reviews but im guessing they dont care about abroad customers.
Purchased a new comfort seat on eBay from them and received a used seat with rips on the cover. You could tell it was used (and not damaged on delivery) since it had marking/indents from the passenger seat. Been going back and forth to get a refund and they refuse to do so.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I appreciate the warning because I buy stuff on eBay. I will take care not to buy from them. You can take your issue to eBay or whatever payment method you used, but expect to be disappointed. Their claims of refunds on disputed transactions is wildly overrated. Remember to give them a really bad rating, that’s probably the only satisfaction you’ll get.

#3 ·
JP cycle parts did the same to me on a seat. They sent me a used seat in a badly beat up box and it didn’t even fit the bike. When I returned it they only gave me a partial refund, claiming I had damaged the seat. No more purchases from them obviously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.