Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is any alternative brake discs that will fit bevels? I need a new pair for my 900S2 and the price is ridiculous - the cheapest that I can find are EBC which cost around £350 a pair, but some types are £500-600 a pair. I can buy modern types for about £150 a pair, because I guess that the production run is a lot bigger.

I think that Brembo slipped up with the late type bevel discs, the solid type with the large holes drilled. Mine have worn in radial ridges around the braking surface, with the deepest part aligned with the holes and the highest part between the holes, giving a washboard effect.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin,

Gowies and belt & bevel stock them, out for 148GBP. They should be fairly close to the original. Ask for freight, B&B are usually cheaper and G is usually faster.

Linky

Belt and bevel Linky

Rossco
Thanks Rossco,

Its funny how stuff is cheaper in Australia, must be down to tax I suppose. The downside is the cost of postage to the UK. I used to buy my spares from Phil at Road and Race and always thought that it was strange how stuff could go from Italy to Australia and then to England and still be a lot cheaper than I could get it here, but that was in the days when there was 2.5 Aus Dollars to 1 GB Pound.....

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've ordered a pair of EBC discs and pads which was the cheapest option, just hope that they fit and work properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts