Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching all over and not finding anything. Is there a non-dealer source for parts? For Porsches one place is Pelican Parts. Great selection and prices. Can't find anything like this for Ducs. Am I missin' something?

Thx.

Reactions: cmejia1978

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm searching all over and not finding anything. Is there a non-dealer source for parts? For Porsches one place is Pelican Parts. Great selection and prices. Can't find anything like this for Ducs. Am I missin' something?

Thx.

Got tons of parts at eBay... have bought a lot there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm not aware of anything with as vast of a selection as what Pelican is to Porsche, but Gotham Cycles has a solid amount of inventory of both new and used parts. I've bought from him before with no issues.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not aware of anything with as vast of a selection as what Pelican is to Porsche, but Gotham Cycles has a solid amount of inventory of both new and used parts. I've bought from him before with no issues.

Indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
I usually use eBay. On most things you’ll have a choice between oem or aftermarket. When you start shopping for what you need , you can save the vendors you like.

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Ducati of Omaha. They have a web site and can get parts for the older models if you ask.

Reactions: Tripod
1 - 9 of 9 Posts