Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to take my Bimota Tesi 3D in for service and I've read mixed reviews on both Bellevue Ducati and Seattle Ducati. I'd obviously need to find a shop willing to take on the Tesi that I can trust and am debating if I should reach out to Motocorsa down in Portland. Any advice is appreciated. I'm putting miles on the bike, but it's just under 2k miles on the clock. For now it's just routine maintenance. Most I can do myself, but I'm time constrained, and given the bike, I'd also like to have proper service records.

Posting on this forum b/c the Bimota forum gets no traffic.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I asked this on FB to a local group of riders who own a wide range of bikes. they all suggested Moto International. In particular Jason Wallace. I've had good experience with him in the past. It'll probably be a good bet! Good luck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
982 Posts
MotoCorsa. Do it. They see all sorts of odd and rare bikes. They'll take great care of you and you're bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Like wise.

I used to take my bikes to Eastside Moto Sports which then became Ducati Bellevue. But it appears that Ducati Seattle bought Ducati Bellevue and most of the old crew is gone.

I recently had a good experience at Ducati Bellevue but I would like to work with a shop that is good at servicing older bikes. I am going to give Moto International a try and test the waters. I am not interested in riding my bike down to Portland every time it needs a service.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Like wise.

I used to take my bikes to Eastside Moto Sports which then became Ducati Bellevue. But it appears that Ducati Seattle bought Ducati Bellevue and most of the old crew is gone.

I recently had a good experience at Ducati Bellevue but I would like to work with a shop that is good at servicing older bikes. I am going to give Moto International a try and test the waters. I am not interested in riding my bike down to Portland every time it needs a service.
Would be very interested how it turns out because I'll be going back to Moto International soon for specialized reasons. Another alternative is SUB, owned by former owner of Duc Seattle about the time you went to EMS, which was a long time ago now! I, too, went to EMS back then. I have mixed feelings about SUB though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts