Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has impressed you the most with their performance in MotoGP thus far and why?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Stoner. Because he has the guts to tell the idiots running Motop to shove it.

·
Come in Spinner :)
8,742 Posts
In that case then you don't have to troll through the responses... just check the results sheets.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In that case then you don't have to troll through the responses... just check the results sheets.
Let me refer you to the original question.

Who has impressed you the most with their performance in MotoGP thus far and why?
Announcing you are retiring because you don't like something is not a reflection of performance.

Now to keep this as an actual racing topic and not another F'n Stoner thread, I would also like to say Dovi. His performance has been very strong and consistant. Above what I think most expected out of him.
I think Yonny Hernandez is getting a lot of attention for his riding on the CRT machine.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think Pedrosa is finally living up to the billing. Lorenzo has had an amazing season as well. 1st or 2nd except for the one race he was skittled is pretty damn amazing. I don't think it will be long until Lorenzo starts knocking off some of Rossi's records.

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Dovi, no one else has got a satellite bike to be so consistently up there. Yes he's helped by stoners injury and Rossi's demotion from alien status but impressive all the same.

Pedrosa is looking good too but he's had periods of greatness before just never for a whole season so the verdict is out on main.

I agree that Lorenzo is pretty awesome to calmly handle the raw pace of stoner and wear him down with resilience and consistency

·
Premium Member
6,924 Posts
Stupid question with an obvious answer, Whoregay of course, lucky bastard has the best bike that suits the f**king tyres, & hasn't put a foot wrong.

Question answered, thread ended, simple.

What else you got on your mind Rob? :rolleyes:

Craig

·
Registered
351 Posts
Moaner put in the bravest performance of the year with his 3rd place at Brno. Battling with those shitty tyres as well. Gotta give the kid some points for that.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stupid question with an obvious answer, Whoregay of course, lucky bastard has the best bike that suits the f**king tyres, & hasn't put a foot wrong.

Question answered, thread ended, simple.

What else you got on your mind Rob? :rolleyes:

Craig
So the guy that impresses you the most is the "lucky bastard" who's on the best bike that happens to best suit the tires?

That right there is some irony!

·
I WON Mrs Cupcakes ;)
2,958 Posts
evenly split between pedro and dovi for me , but if i had to choose one its pedro , cause he is showing consistency and a winning can-do attitude of late .

At the begining of the season I predicted he would fade away after the first few races .. how wrong was i ! :eek:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hands down it would have to be Bradl.
His first year in MotoGP and he's currently sitting 6th in the championship.
That's higher than the likes of MotoGP veterans like Rossi, Hayden, Spies and Bautista, to name but a few.
His performance in his rookie year has been most impressive.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bradl has done very well this season but the little fucker cut in line at the pissers in Laguna. Unforgivable sin!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts