Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Best pads for 2014?

785 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  shorton 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Th same pad I like may not be what you would like. That’s why manufacturers use different pad materials. Decide what you don’t like about the pads you have now and select a pad material based on the way you ride, and what you’re willing to spend. Stick with a brand name like EBC, Galfer, Braking, Ferodo if you can. What is good for racers may not get warm enough on the street or may feel too grabby for you. Also , metallic pads can wear rotors quicker. If you pick a brand, go to there website for help on what you need.

Reactions: GotRoad?
#3 ·
I'm OK with stock fronts. I'm a fairly aggressive rider and could use a little extra grab there, just a little. For the rear, they need help anyway, so more the better for me. HH seems to be the popular recommendation. But the question is are the ones I have linked the HH others have been referring to. They are listed as "Double H", I assume that is the HH.

Prefer to not try 4 brands and their variations, looking for a good starting place form what others here might use. If someone uses them and is a track day only Multi rider (why), then I can rule them out as a similar reference.

#6 ·
I'm really disappointed in both front and rear brakes with the stock pads. HH EBC pads all the way around will be put on this winter. Coming from a Street Triple with HH pads, RSC19 master and Brembo monoblocks, engaging the brakes on the Multistrada feels like stopping a freight train by comparison.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.