Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

what is the best online source to shop (in CA or all USA) for Ducati OEM parts or aftermarket parts??
Any advice or saying will be apreciated.

thx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I second (or third) AMS Ducati in Dallas. SOOO easy to deal with, make good on any issues without question. Their online OEM parts diagrams is perfect. They get me my parts (from Italy) to my doorstep in less time than my dealer down the street sad to say.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Avoid Pro-Italia, useless.

They take your money then casually advise "oh that's on back order sir" and then nothing, no replies to e-mails etc. I had to get up in the middle of the night, call them to get someone to actually acknowledge me and give me a refund because i wasn't prepared to wait another 4 weeks after waiting eight.....

It shits me when vendors take your money for items in their on line store that they don't actually have stock of......

·
Registered
22 Posts
I normally use AMS, but recently, when I look ar parts diagrams (only at this site) it gives me virus warnings. Went to another Ducati site, same diagram, and it worked fine.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've purchased from Gotham on occasion. Word of warning; be cognizant of pricing. On more than several occasions I've seen used items priced higher than what you pay for new (and available) at the dealer. And their new OEM is frequently higher than any other dealer, as well.

OPP Racing for all your Brembo needs

I've had good luck with HSBK Racing, too.

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
I've also bought a few things from Dallas with good luck.

Also... a big thumbs up for Moto Corsa in Portland Oregon. I've bought stuff from them online as well as had work done at their shop when I was travelling and they're a solid organization IMO. In fact since my dealer in State College PA no longer sells new Ducati's I've been hypothetically (in case my wife is reading :D ) mulling buying a Streetfighter from them/flying out to pick it up and ride it cross country to break it in next year.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've also bought a few things from Dallas with good luck.

Also... a big thumbs up for Moto Corsa in Portland Oregon. I've bought stuff from them online as well as had work done at their shop when I was travelling and they're a solid organization IMO. In fact since my dealer in State College PA no longer sells new Ducati's I've been hypothetically (in case my wife is reading :D ) mulling buying a Streetfighter from them/flying out to pick it up and ride it cross country to break it in next year.
From Oregon to New York!? :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
From Oregon to New York!? :eek:
Hell yea... the idea of getting to spend those first break in days in the PacNW is pretty appealing. There is decent riding here in the East but it's spread out, very little can match up to what I found out there in profusion, and those roads that ARE fun are often absolutely crammed with drivers and riders. Out there it was not uncommon for me to ride an amazing road for hours without running into any substantial traffic at all.

As an East Coast guy my whole life... I'm just used to traffic, but riding across the Northern US there was a stark divide between "West of the Mississippi" and "East of the Mississippi", even the flat states were in some ways better than the East because the stress level was so much lower. (with the exception of the Pacific Coast... that was pretty crowded).

Somewhere in Idaho I think... empty road along a river all morning, it was zen:

It's also only one way... I could take a two weeks and still have PLENTY of time to play.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hell yea... the idea of getting to spend those first break in days in the PacNW is pretty appealing. There is decent riding here in the East but it's spread out, very little can match up to what I found out there in profusion, and those roads that ARE fun are often absolutely crammed with drivers and riders. Out there it was not uncommon for me to ride an amazing road for hours without running into any substantial traffic at all.

As an East Coast guy my whole life... I'm just used to traffic, but riding across the Northern US there was a stark divide between "West of the Mississippi" and "East of the Mississippi", even the flat states were in some ways better than the East because the stress level was so much lower. (with the exception of the Pacific Coast... that was pretty crowded).

Somewhere in Idaho I think... empty road along a river all morning, it was zen:

It's also only one way... I could take a two weeks and still have PLENTY of time to play.
Nice!

Idaho is a secret gem. Hard to find a woman, and hard to find a job worth a damn, but if you have a woman, and can work remote, it would be a great place to call home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts