Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
It's a matter of personal taste. I got the CRG lanesplitter bar ends and one day I had them and the stock mirrors on and at least 2 riders out of a group of 8 preferrred the stockers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know it's all a matter of personal taste... Indeed I think the CRG's better fit a Speed Triple or a Monster than a Streetfighter or a Super Duke, the latter bikes because of their agressive, angulous lines.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Had CRGs on my Buell. Excellent product but wrong shape for the SF. I have Rizoma Reverse Retro bar-ends. Excellent mirror and really suits the more modern lines of the SF.

BTW. the Reverse retros are much like the mirror depicted in Damien Basset's drawings of the SF.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have Rizoma Tomok black anodized on my S4Rs bars for my black S. Used to have the Oberon Bar ends which I could sell to anyone interested. When able I ll post a photo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered Rizoma Circuit 851 Mirrors from motostrano.com on 11 AUG and finally recieved them on 21 SEP. They also sent me the wrong adaptors (BS711B) even after I responded "2010 Ducati Streetfighter" to their online query "Please specify bike during check-out so that we may include the correct adaptors for your motorcycle." Now I have to send the wrong adaptors back for correct ones. I'm hoping to recieve them by, oh, maybe November if I'm lucky. I'll post pics if I ever get them...

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
426 Posts
I have Rizoma Tomok black anodized on my S4Rs bars for my black S. Used to have the Oberon Bar ends which I could sell to anyone interested. When able I ll post a photo.
I have the same Rizoma mirrors for mine in all black. The sharp angles of that mirros really complement the bike! I'll try and get some photos up tonight...!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have to agree with motowheels, the CRG bar ends are the best. I cant see anything past my shoulders on anything put into the stock holes.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Nice mirror choice Ken... but that radar dectector looks (for lack of a better word), funny;)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I love those Moto Corse reservoirs!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts