Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Represent all choices here, even if part of a full system but keep it regarding the collectors as the exhaust conversation is a whole other can of worms.

The points I would like to see covered are

Weight - US Pounds

Keeps O2 Sensor inlet - yes/no

Cost - US Dollars

Configuration - Just Collectors; Headers-Collectors; Headers-Collectors-Up Pipe

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Represent all choices here, even if part of a full system but keep it regarding the collectors as the exhaust conversation is a whole other can of worms.

The points I would like to see covered are

Weight - US Pounds

Keeps O2 Sensor inlet - yes/no

Cost - US Dollars

Configuration - Just Collectors; Headers-Collectors; Headers-Collectors-Up Pipe

all of the above data is available in various threads here on ducati.ms hypertard forum ... and the data that is not here, will be on the manufacturer's sites.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Now that's the kind of vendor response worthy of your business! Go Anthony!

The Termi collectors are another option but you pay $1350 and get a race ECU.
You could buy the Zards and still get an Ebay DP ECU for about $850-950 total.
Like cash in the bank...

Brand: ZARD Exhaust
Weight: 6.2lbs (2.8kg)
O2 Sensor bung: Yes, includes plug as well.
Configuration: Headers all the way back to slip-on under seat. Eliminates exhaust valve and catalyst.
Cost: $490

More info here: ZARD Ducati Hypermotard Stainless Collectors

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Now that's the kind of vendor response worthy of your business! Go Anthony!
Too right.

And from a Zard headerset owner (purchased from Anthony) I can vouch for them being top rate.

Something Anthony doesn't mention which is well worth it is that they are equal length giving perfect purge and pulsing for our big breathy V2's.

I give it two thumbs up!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Anthony'
i want to go with the full penta system and the duc cams and cpu is this a good option in your opinion. what would you go with for the air box and stacks?

Roy

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Anthony'
i want to go with the full penta system and the duc cams and cpu is this a good option in your opinion. what would you go with for the air box and stacks?

Roy
Yeah I think the Penta full with DP cam kit is a great setup! As for airbox there have been great results with the Ducshop and WASP Works velocity stack kits. If you want to get really crazy go for the EVR carbon airbox!

If you get involved with the velocity stacks I'd suggest getting a custom tune either via PCIII in addition to your DP ECU that comes with the cam kit or you can go on to the Nemesis ECU.

If you want to go Nemesis I'll give you an unbelievable deal on a set of cams without the DP ECU (I happen to have just the cams here with no ECU).

Let me know if you need further info - I'd be happy to work with you on this to get the setup you would like!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I asked Santa for a Zard stainless collectors kit to complete my Termi 2-2.
Anthony, did you send one of those in France like a month or 2 ago ? :)

Anyway, I think no matter what exhaust you use on your Hyper, the Zard collectors are the best bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Santa Anthony has them in stock ready to go in time for Christmas :eek:
Jimminy!!!! I believe in Santa !!!!!Really I do !!!! He usually gives this stuff away !!!!!RIGHT??? I've been GOOD .......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anthony, very interested in the Zard pipes to go along with my Termi underseat slip-ons.

Can you give me an idea about how much shipping to Singapore would run? Ironically, will be in the States for three weeks later this month, but can't see myself getting these back as a carry on! Plan on pairing them with the DP cams/ecu, which obviously I can carry back. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all of the above data is available in various threads here on ducati.ms hypertard forum ... and the data that is not here, will be on the manufacturer's sites.
Did a bunch of searches and only came up with a couple threads that didn't cover the info I was looking for; so I started this one ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brand: ZARD Exhaust
Weight: 6.2lbs (2.8kg)
O2 Sensor bung: Yes, includes plug as well.
Configuration: Headers all the way back to slip-on under seat. Eliminates exhaust valve and catalyst.
Cost: $490
Great info, thanks for the post! I guess I'll have to try and dig up info on some of the other options on my own. I really like to have a comparison before I shop so I feel well informed as a owner/rider.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Anthony, very interested in the Zard pipes to go along with my Termi underseat slip-ons.

Can you give me an idea about how much shipping to Singapore would run? Ironically, will be in the States for three weeks later this month, but can't see myself getting these back as a carry on! Plan on pairing them with the DP cams/ecu, which obviously I can carry back. :)
Via USPS EMS it will be roughly $60 to Singapore. You might look rather odd with a pipe hanging out of your carry on luggage! :D

If you need the cam kit we can ship it to where you will be staying while here no problem!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New ECU

The Hypermotard 1100 EVO/SP all use new style ECU's (as well as the new 796), the new exhausts and headers/full systems coming from DP have the new style modified ECU included.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
There's also these from SC-Project. Part of full systems. All come with carbon tail panels and O2 sensor ports.

2-1 Full System - $1172 Reduced weight over stock (-16.5 lbs)

2-2 Full System $1716 (reduced weight over stock - 12.1 lbs)

·
Registered
133 Posts
How do the stock cannisters flow, I was thinking about the Zard headerset going to the stock cans? Its almost a full system but with a better price point. than when I have more cash I can get a slipon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts