Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any custom paint jobs they want to post? Haven’t seen many. Thinking of doing an SE wannabe paint job but Ali from the bike shed motorcycle club has a sweet silver paint.

·
Registered
19 Posts
here some pictures of my cafe racer project from my GT1000. I have done it myself along one and a half years and I have just finished a month ago. The paint is made by a professional old motorbikes painter following my design.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
here some pictures of my cafe racer project from my GT1000. I have done it myself along one and a half years and I have just finished a month ago. The paint is made by a professional old motorbikes painter following my design.
I like the old style headlight... does it have the speedo mounted in it like the old ones had? It looks like it doesn't, but I can't tell for sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes I have inserted the speedo into the headlight. To do so I have selected a small gauge (just 60mm diameter from Koso) and I have installed a hidden CPU instead of the original gauge.
It has been quite a work but I wanted a minimalist vintage look to get a clean looking bike: only wheels, polished engine and frame as main parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
That seat looks great where did you get the tail piece?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts