Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to get some recommendations from you guys on your 1-piece tracksuits.

To put things in perspective, I currently have a 56 euro Dainese jacket, and the delta pants in a 52. I'm 5' 10", 190 pounds, and have an athletic build (broad shoulders and chest, tight waist). I knew that I'd have a difficult time finding a 1-piece since my 2-piece is two different sizes. This past weekend I went to Cyclegear to try on suits, and didn't have much luck.

The Dainese Laguna Seca fit me in a euro 58 pretty well in the upper body, but was loose in the legs (enough to move the armor around). The Avro suit fit better in the same size, though I feel like the leathers should fit like a glove for $1500... I tried on an Alpinestars suit for the hell of it, nothing against them, but the quality of leather wasn't up to par with Dainese for the same price bracket.

So, I'd like to know what you've found to work for you, keeping your body type in mind. Right now I'm tempted to buy the Spidi Wind Pro because it looks like it has a lot of stretch material, so I could probably go down one size for it to fit more snug on my legs and rear. I definitely don't want that diaper-ass look!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out,
Nathan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I'm looking into this now. Seems cost effective compared to the suits that I was looking at. I appreciate the info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts