Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
I gotta pull the plug on this ride Erik! Looks like rain in central MA into the Berkshires...not just showers.

Sorry!

We will get it done one of these days!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'm out too Erik, looking like flash floods warnings...for you through Saturday night, going to ride up here this weekend. The forecast north of Albany look decent, do you want to meet up north for a loop or try again next weekend?

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Sigh.

I guess we'll try again next weekend. Looks like it's going to shower all day long around here. I don't feel like heading out in the rain.

·
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Finally, the forecast is calling for decent weekend weather.

So, anyone up for the ride this time around? Meet in Saugerties, NY and ride around for a while. Eat. Ride back. Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey Erik, trying to pull this off, Saturday looks like big rain here, possibly Sunday. Need to find someone to walk my dog...wife is out of town...(not code)😁

·
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
LMK ASAP

NCOROSa (neighbor can only ride on saturday)

WGWHFAR (will go with him for a ride)

IYACOD (if you aren't coming on down)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
ILTBINTBSNFACWTWSICGTN BPAWTWATSPTWIKLC

<I'd love to but I need to build some non family activity capital with the wife so I can go to NECM. Been pretty active with the weekend activities this summer plus the weather is kinda looking crappy>

·
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Sunday looks the better day, but my neighbor can only ride Saturday morning. And the lawn looks like a jungle. Decisions, decisions...

61 - 76 of 76 Posts