Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

new member from Denmark, I own a MV Augusta Brutale at the moment - and am in serious consideration in buying a 1098 SF (S?)

Pricing on motorcycles and cars in Denmark are extremely high due to our tax laws - So the price on a Brutale and a Streetfighter is pretty steep, and there isn't much sales in these machines.

Need to get the Brutale sold before jumping bed with a new Italian mistress.

So I hope more to come from my hand 0:)

Best regards Henrik

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,470 Posts
Hi Henrik (also the name of my favorite NHL goaltender ;)).

Good luck on getting that Streetfighter.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi,

new member from Denmark, I own a MV Augusta Brutale at the moment - and am in serious consideration in buying a 1098 SF (S?)

Pricing on motorcycles and cars in Denmark are extremely high due to our tax laws - So the price on a Brutale and a Streetfighter is pretty steep, and there isn't much sales in these machines.

Need to get the Brutale sold before jumping bed with a new Italian mistress.

So I hope more to come from my hand 0:)

Best regards Henrik
A preemptive congrats on your purchase. The SF1098 is my all-time favorite bike. I've ridden and owned countless others that are either more expensive or powerful but none deliver the feeling that bike does.

It's the original bad boy of the naked super bikes and is an unapologetic destroyer of worlds. Once tuned to spec, it's a scalpel with a grenade attached to it and will scare the shit out of you every time you ride it.

The SF area of this forum is an exhaustive resource so read it too to bottom and you'll know what to expect.

Reactions: haupthenrik

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A preemptive congrats on your purchase. The SF1098 is my all-time favorite bike. I've ridden and owned countless others that are either more expensive or powerful but none deliver the feeling that bike does.

It's the original bad boy of the naked super bikes and is an unapologetic destroyer of worlds. Once tuned to spec, it's a scalpel with a grenade attached to it and will scare the shit out of you every time you ride it.

The SF area of this forum is an exhaustive resource so read it too to bottom and you'll know what to expect.
I'll start to read all the posts about SF, to be a little prepared. I did the same with my MV Agusta, with good result.

I have only been test riding the 848, and really liked the comfort of the bike. So I think with the extra HP, I'll have another dream bike:smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts