Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Beast & Beast-R Dimensions

1171 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  SpdKlzU
I know I've seen this posted somewhere, but all of my searches are turning up zero results. I'm looking at the option of installing the Beast or Beast-R kit in a Monster 1100S and need the dimensions of the two kits. I'm going to have to fab brackets for the coils as well as the ECU, but it looks like there should be enough room. Also, does anyone know the diameter of the stock elbow joint between the airbox and throttle bodies (where the Beast kit attaches)? Thanks for the help.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Hi Jason, are you planning on selling these brackets? I was planning on fabbing something up, but I might be interested in a set.

Cheers!

· Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Jason. Post back with info, especially if you'll just be selling the brackets (minus the electronics). I'm sure they'll look nicer than whatever I put together in the garage.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.