Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on their website that their open day is tomorrow (5/13) and they're offering demo rides on the S4Rs, the multis, and superbikes.

Damn this weather! It's supposed to piss rain all weekend.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah this rain sucks...
I use the Kaw, better protection, but usually keep the Duc in the garage when it rains.

·
Registered
401 Posts
bruce19 said:
Isn't that Concours a boat anyway? :) FWIW, New Haven, CT got over 5" of rain today!

bruce19
Yeah it's a bit of an "ARK" but surprisingly nibble and much faster than the Duc, except in the twisties of course. Been raining since last Sunday afternoon here, no let up until Monday so "they" say.

·
Registered
148 Posts
BCM Open House Postponed

Quote from Miles English of BCM

"Well, it’s May in New England and that means rain! We’ve decided to postpone
the open house portion of this weekend for the first sunny, warm Saturday to
come along. Keep your eyes open for a follow-up email or check on our site for
an update.

We are still participating in Ducati’s National S4Rs Demo Event however, so if
you're willing to brave the elements feel free to stop by and take our bikes for
a spin!

See ya,
Miles"

·
Registered
115 Posts
BCM's rescheduled open house is this weekend, 5/27, isn't it...I may try to make it down...Never been there before...Supposed to be a nice day, I think...Anyone else going? I'll be on the silver ST...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.