Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the Termis come with the ECU already, but are you guys also installing Bazzaz Z-Fi or PCV on your bikes? If so, what is your feedback? Are you seeing any real improvements?

My SFS runs great with just the Termis, ECU, and filter....just curious if it's gets any better?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
if it runs great why mess with it?...:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
549 Posts
Jess, I think with the early SFs they were still running like crap or not ideal even after the new ecu with the full kit / slip on kit.

I think that cleared up quite a bit with the new ones. I know a dealer that is running the full termi kit with just the dp ecu and he says it runs much better than it did before changing it out.

So just as some guys got a pretty good running streetfighter and some got a horribly running one if yours runs good and you don't have lurching and poorly running bike you prolly don't need to screw with the fueling any more than you have with the new ecu & termis...

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Jess, I think with the early SFs they were still running like crap or not ideal even after the new ecu with the full kit / slip on kit.

I think that cleared up quite a bit with the new ones. I know a dealer that is running the full termi kit with just the dp ecu and he says it runs much better than it did before changing it out.

So just as some guys got a pretty good running streetfighter and some got a horribly running one if yours runs good and you don't have lurching and poorly running bike you prolly don't need to screw with the fueling any more than you have with the new ecu & termis...
+1

Also, the difinitive way to find out what is really going on with your bike, compared to what it is supppsed to do and compared to other guy's bikes, is to Dyno it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yeah, I think I was just reading about some that did have fueling issues. Mine runs wells, so I will leave well enough alone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts