Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't believe a 30 HP gain. Can you post the dyno charts, maybe I'm reading it wrong. I see 100HP with slip-on and no Bazzaz and 130 HP with slip-on and Bazzaz. These figures don't seem right at all.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I don't believe a 30 HP gain. Can you post the dyno charts, maybe I'm reading it wrong. I see 100HP with slip-on and no Bazzaz and 130 HP with slip-on and Bazzaz. These figures don't seem right at all.
They must be running the stock exhaust in the 100HP mode and then switching to full power mode when they test their products.

"Wow, look at those gains."

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think you're right I just read the torque curves as the HP curves and looked at the HP side of the graph. So re-reading it I see (I think) a gain of about 3-4 peak HP and a gain of about 3.75 ft-lbs of torque. But as you say there is a 2-3 ft-lb torque gain throughout the range. Glad you straightened me out on that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SnottyScotty

I think you missunderstood. If you look carefully peak stock hp is around [email protected]

and peak bazzaz is [email protected]

Anyway, The most interesting here is Torque increased. I guess it will launch like a bullet.

P.S. Bazzaz, Do you have only QS4 for the diavel?

I know there is QS4 and the full package Z-FiTc, Which is the fuel controller , quick shifter and traction control

:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know there is QS4 and the full package Z-FiTc, Which is the fuel controller , quick shifter and traction control

:)
Wow wow very interesting. Coz I plan to have QS for my Diavel.

BTW, It would be great to suggest me any Bazzaz online order website with good price. Coz I don't have it here in Thailand.

SnottyScotty
You're welcome, :) Do you plan to fit this to your bike?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow wow very interesting. Coz I plan to have QS for my Diavel.

BTW, It would be great to suggest me any Bazzaz online order website with good price. Coz I don't have it here in Thailand.

SnottyScotty
You're welcome, :) Do you plan to fit this to your bike?
email me and I'll see what I can do ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I just got a CW slip-on and was wondering if I would actually lose HP and TQ if I didn't do anything else. Also, I was thinking about an after market air filter but that could be bad without adjusting the A/F ratio. As it is (stock) it is very fast and I don't need faster but wouldn't want slower so not knowing what the CW will do is bothering me to some extent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just got a CW slip-on and was wondering if I would actually lose HP and TQ if I didn't do anything else. Also, I was thinking about an after market air filter but that could be bad without adjusting the A/F ratio. As it is (stock) it is very fast and I don't need faster but wouldn't want slower so not knowing what the CW will do is bothering me to some extent.
You could possibly lose horse power by just adding a after market exhaust and after market air filter. Most times it tends to make a bike run extremely rich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts