Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Temporary greeter
23,095 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You all should try and make it to the West Coast Meet Up in September..

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/11-duca...official-west-coast-meetup-thread-2012-a.html

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app
They don't stray past the safety of the Streetfighter forum dear Focker :)

Seriously guys, do it. I wish I could. I didn't get an invite like MH did though. :D
We both would love to go but might be tough since we'll be coming back from our 15 day moto-trip in early september. We'll see...

·
Registered
170 Posts
East-Bay / Fremont checking in here

Might be going for a ride tomorrow. Either Redwood road or Peninsula/Santa Cruz.

·
Registered
237 Posts
San Leandro.. I frequent Redwood/Skyline/East Bay roads. On Saturday I came across a red Panigale on Palomares that was followed shortly after by a red Streetfighter. Crazy! Let's get a meet together, yea?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let's get a meet together, yea?
I tried to get something together a while back and some people wanted to meet up and some wanted to ride. I think it would be great to meet up and grab a burger or something so everyone can meet in person. From there we can plan a ride. I'm in Emeryville right off 80. Seems I'm somewhat halfway for most people. Would everyone be cool with meeting around here?

Also, I haven't been yet, but there's a NorCal Ducati Bike night here in Emeryville on the 3rd Wednesday of every month now. As luck would have it, I have friends coming into town that same night so I can't make it to that one, but let's try and get something of our own set up and go from there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sweet! Sounds like a plan. Well I hit Emeryville a lot lately. Cafe Biere and Fantasy Junction are the coolest places ever. Also some Lanesplitters! Mmmm :)

I'm down to ride.. or eat pizza and talk about riding. Redwood is a blast, but there are always BARFers getting in trouble there.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet! Sounds like a plan. Well I hit Emeryville a lot lately. Cafe Biere and Fantasy Junction are the coolest places ever. Also some Lanesplitters! Mmmm :)

I'm down to ride.. or eat pizza and talk about riding. Redwood is a blast, but there are always BARFers getting in trouble there.
Cool. Anyone else up for meeting for some grub?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't been here in a while, but I'm in SF. My schedule sucks, but shoot a date and if I can make it, I'll be there.
Yeah man, haven't seen that signature and avatar around for a while. I'll plan something in a few weeks after my friends leave town. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anybody up for a ride this weekend? I have yet to ride alongside another SF :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.