Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting out with a few buddies sat. morning. Anyone interested showing some rookies how to ride, come on out and join us. Meeting at downtown Saratoga starbucks at 9 am, rolling out at 9:30 Saratoga/highway 9 intersection. probably will go to Alice's then through woodside to the beach and back another route, finishing on page mill and back to san jose.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'll be in town but boarding a United flight around lunch. Maybe you guys could do some wheelies down the runway about that time:D

Have a fun and safe ride!

Cheers

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's going to be a small group, but a group ride nonetheless. just be there before 9:30 to get on. see you there

·
Registered
83 Posts
what time @alices?
10:30ish?
I have other plans in the afternoon and need to shorten my experience.
regards, Bill

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John was thinking of heading to Santa cruz for stop on business. I thought we might go highway 9 to SC first thing. But I am open to any route.
JohnC you want to pop in and suggest a route to pick up Berndt at Alice's at a given time?? or how [email protected] 930 and then Alice'[email protected] 10 most likely and then head toward SC? I'm easy whatever wrks

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I'm in lock down mode this weekend; however, if you will be in my neighborhood either day, please stop by the ranch and definitely let me know if you will be eating lunch nearby (anywhere from Davenport to San Gregario) and I'll join you for lunch.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ciao a tutti -

i suggest we meet @ the bux in saratoga @ 9 - 9:30, ride up 9 to 35, head north on 35 up to 84/alice's, and meet up with berndt, then head west on 84 over to billy's abode ... stop in and say ciao to billy ... then decide to either head south to santa cruz and grab some lunch/coffee, then ride down 1 to san jose soquel road, and ride up to 35, then down old santa cruz road into los gatos, grab an espresso, then head home.

my biz in santa cruz got put off, so either the above, or we could ride up to alice's, then continue on 35 to 92, 92 west to 1, 1 north to san francisco and ride in to the dainese store to watch the wsbk races that start @ 1pm and 2pm.

we can decide tomorrow when we meet up with berndt @ alice's.

either ride is fun ... so i am good either way.

ciao,
johnc

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everybody that showed up! we had 8 riders to start off, we took a nice 4.5 hr ride start/finish and enjoyed some tacos in Santa Cruz. Only two hypers, John C and myself, Sandra and her 999r, my partner Matt with the Super Duke and 4 UJM's. no tickets no crashing and i remembered the camera but forgot to use it, and the weather just seemed to get better and better all day.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Glad you guys got a good ride and what sounds like some better weather than Pesky. It was overcast and clammy all day today.

What's a "UJM"? Ugly Japanese Motorcycle?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts