Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bikemaster battery that came with my bike when it was new finally gave up this winter. I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for a sealed or gel battery replacement. I found a couple options online, but they're a bit thicker than the original size. Anyone using anything good?
Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
31 Posts
900SSFE battery

I've got the same question!

I bought a panasonic sealed battery (don't have the number handy), but I had to remove the rubber part from the bottom of the tray to make it fit. Then tank would not quite seat down on the frame until I removed the rubber part.

The Panasonic is sealed. 55 dollars delivered to my door.

I compared it to the Yuasa I pulled out and they are virtually the same size, only difference is the Panasonic is slightly deeper.

Only issue is the posts on the battery are vertical, so I need a 90 degree bend to bolt on the existing fittings. I'm going to see if the local bike shop has something. For some reason I remember seeing such a fitting on a previous bike of mine years ago.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
call em...their customer service is great and they can cross reference from other brands of batteries numbers....unfortunatly....they may not be able to list them all on their website!....they were very helpful with me on the phone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts