Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Battery and Brake Light Replacement Part

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Turbomart 
#1 ·
Hi folks just wondering what battery you’d recommend for my 1998 ST2 please. Nothing fancy as I’m on a tight budget.
And I also had my brake light cover fall off the bike, but the bulb etc is still intact. I’m finding it extremely difficult to find the replacement part. Can anyone please post a link to the part that I need please?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated ✌ Thank you

#2 ·
Ducati Omaha lists the new OEM lens for $19.19. PN 53240021A

Find and order OEM parts here: https://www.ducatiomaha.com/pages/ducati-oem-parts

eBay or asking in the classifieds here are good places to source used.

Any name brand AGM battery will be fine. I've been using a Shorai, but before I went to the lithium batteries, I had good luck with Yuasa. Tires and batteries are not the parts to go cheap with.

Reactions: Chris’o
#11 ·
Shipping stuff to OZ used to be really cheap but now it's a lot more expensive. Both my sons have Duc's and live in VIC and they have to shop around to get parts shipped at reasonable prices.

Try Brad Black in VIC for parts.

What part do you need, just the red lens or more than that? I have an ST3 rear lamp assembly you can have for $10 plus shipping at cost if you can't find one locally.

#13 ·
I assume you have checked eBay, I got a new tail light lens for my 01 st4 about a year ago delivered to Adelaide and it was under $50 for memory. I think all the st series used the same tail light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.