Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
:yeah:Looks fantastic and I think Ducati will do something like this some time....
I would send you a gift card if you could do 2 photo shops for me....photo shop a black S model with black wheels and the same thing, with black wheels AND a black frame..... I have been thinking of the black wheels quite a bit and I know that someone else in New York is thinking of the same...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These two were fairly easy as I could take bits and pieces from two identical photos, one of a base the other of the S and overlay parts:

Black SFS with black wheels:

Black SFS with black wheels and black frame:

Trying to color the body work (particularly a matte grey) would be some work to make it look right. If I have time later I may try a stab at it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Moto ... thanks man! just what I wanted.... PM me and I will send you a gift card! (thanks also to flynn for assisting..... cheers!)
I like the first version with the bronze frame.... looks like the wheels are going out as soon as the bike comes in!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.