Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
11,367 Posts
personally not a fan of anything flat black, makes stuff look like someone did it out back in the shed.

So for me the red looks great, Id like it even better with glossy gold wheels on the "S"!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:yeah:Looks fantastic and I think Ducati will do something like this some time....
I would send you a gift card if you could do 2 photo shops for me....photo shop a black S model with black wheels and the same thing, with black wheels AND a black frame..... I have been thinking of the black wheels quite a bit and I know that someone else in New York is thinking of the same...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was hoping the black S came with a red frame and black wheels......It is my first Duc so I had to go with RED, right ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I personally didn’t care for the black frame on the base model, and I think the red frame looks fantastic, but this flyn ‘s photo shop is a one cool hooligan….:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
i would like to see an all-black s or dark version. nice would be also a matt grey/red rims one.

@motomotive: could you do a matt grey version as well ? (i know it's assuming to ask...sorry)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These two were fairly easy as I could take bits and pieces from two identical photos, one of a base the other of the S and overlay parts:

Black SFS with black wheels:

Black SFS with black wheels and black frame:

Trying to color the body work (particularly a matte grey) would be some work to make it look right. If I have time later I may try a stab at it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Moto ... thanks man! just what I wanted.... PM me and I will send you a gift card! (thanks also to flynn for assisting..... cheers!)
I like the first version with the bronze frame.... looks like the wheels are going out as soon as the bike comes in!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish my white sf came with a red frame!
Chris
I wished it did too! I did that combo on my Monster 1100 by buying a red bike and changing the white bodywork from the "S".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts